Do you want to add a note about a player to their account? You can create notes just as a reminder to yourself about a player, or you can share the note with the player as a means of communication and progress status. It's easy to keep updated notes about players using the following steps:
- Log in to your organization's home page - [Organization].teamsportsadmin.com
- Click on TEAMS in the main menu.
- Locate and click on the team of the player you're looking for.
- Scroll down to Roster and find the player whose account you will be adding a note to.
- Under Actions to the right of their name, click on the notebook icon.
- Add the subject and content of the note.
- If you would like to share the note with the Player/Guardian, check the box under Sharing Options.
- You can also choose to send the notes via email to those you have shared them with.
- Click Submit.
You can now view the notes you made at any time. You can also see past notes for and about players by clicking on View previous notes for [name] as detailed in this article, As a Coach, how do I view previous notes added to a player's account?