Since you can't update an existing sender email, you will have to create a new one. Here are the steps to create a new sender email:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click MY PROFILE in the main menu.
- In the Email Settings section, click Sender Emails.
- In the upper-right hand corner, click Add New Sender.
- Enter your Sender Name.
- Under the Send Email From, click the check box next to I want to use an email on a domain I control and enter your email address.
- Next, add your reply email.
- Click Update.
- Please note: You can only use an email address through a domain that you or your sports organization own/control. You are not permitted to use free email services such as gmail or yahoo.
- You will next be prompted by a message that you need to verify the email address you entered. Click Verify Domain Now and then Send Email Now when prompted. This will send you and email with a special code.
- Check your email and retrieve the code and enter it where indicated.
- Finally, click Add Email and your settings will be saved.
Your sender and reply emails will now be those of which you chose and will not be routed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can delete an old sender email by clicking the red garbage in the Actions column.